Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

This will probably be my last post for the year.  So Merry Christmas

The kickstarter campaign was a failure but that doesn't mean 4ddice.com is completely dead.  Here is what I will be up to over the next little while:

1) Add links to shapeways for all dice so you can use the search engine and fairness analysis on 4ddice.com and buy the dice from the designers on shapeways.
2) Convert dice analysis software to java and make lots of improvements to its ability to automatically analyse dice.  I will then release a pc/mac/linux version of the software so the dice can be analysed on the designers computer instead of requiring lots of servers on my side.

Once this is all done I will try again at raising the capital to start printing dice myself but this time it will be by selling shares in the company.  So if you are interested in owning a part of the company and getting a portion of all future profits follow this blog or my twitter account @mctrivia so you know when this will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment