Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hello World

<?
 echo "Hello World!";
?>

Every programmer good or bad has had to write a hello world program.  I thought it fitting then that my first post on this blog would be entitled Hello World.  Like many people I am a man with many hats.  Electronics Engineering Technologist, Journeyman Electrician, Programmer, Designer, Husband and Father.  But none of my hats are linguist, or author so bare with me.

So what are my goals with 4ddice.com and why am I writing a blog?

Well simply put my goals for 4ddice.com are:
1) To make 3D printed dice affordable to the masses.
2) Help people learn about factors effecting fairness of a die
3) Help customers know what they are buying and what to expect.
4) Give designers the tools they need to manage and sell there inventory of designs.

This project has been and will still be a lot of work for me but it is work I enjoy and I hope you enjoy the results.

Please check back in soon as I will try to write at least weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment